We’ll do our best to respond promptly and properly to any correspondence we receive however, please take note of the full disclaimer at the bottom of this page.
The Federation of Boxer Clubs
of Southern Africa
Kennel Union of Southern Africa
FBCSA Registrations Secretary
[contact-form-7 id=”7″ title=”Contact form 1″]
Boxer Club Gold Reef
Secretary: Erna Faber
Northern Boxer Club
Secretary: Karin Schoeman
Western Province Boxer Club
Secretary: René Erasmus
Electronic Mail Disclaimer
1. The views and opinions expressed in any email emanating from this site do not necessarily express or reflect the views and/or opinions of the FBCSABC and/or its affiliated Clubs.
2. Emails contain confidential information which is the property of the FBCSABC and/or its affiliated Clubs. No person, other than the recipient (as identified in the e-mail by the sender) may use or disclose the contents of the e-mail, its links or attachments, to any other person. Disclosure and/or use may lead to civil liability.
3. The information in any e-mail or its attachments is intended for the attention and use of the addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying or distribution of the contents of any e-mail, or the taking of any action in reliance thereon or pursuant thereto, is strictly prohibited. Should you have received an email in error, please delete and destroy it and any of its attachments immediately.
4. The e-mail address of the sender may not be used, copied, sold, disclosed or incorporated into any database or mailing list for spamming and/or other marketing practices or for any other purpose, without the prior written consent of the sender..
5. The FBCSABC and/or its affiliated Club/s and/or the sender of any e-mail emanating from this site will not, under any circumstance accept any liability whatsoever towards any person for any direct, indirect, special or other consequential damages arising from any use of the contents of its electronic media instruments, or of any other hyperlinked web site, including, without limitation, loss of profits, business interruption, loss of data or malfunctioning of software programs or of other data or information handling systems or otherwise, even if the FBCSABC and/or its affiliated Club/s and/or the sender of the e-mail has/have been expressly advised of the possibility of such damages.
6. No response to any e-mail message sent by the FBCSABC and/or an affiliated Club of the FBCSABC shall be deemed to have been received by the FBCSABC or the affiliated Club concerned until receipt thereof has been acknowledged and confirmed by return e-mail from the FBCSABC and/or the affiliated Club concerned.
7. No e-mail communication of the FBCSABC and/or its affiliated Club/s shall constitute a binding contractual relationship unless and until it is followed-up by a signed document formally signed on behalf of the FBCSABC and/or its affiliated Club/s by a duly appointed and authorised official of the FBCSABC and/or the affiliated Club concerned. Such document may, however, be transmitted by means of electronic media e.g. scanned documents